29.01.2009

Klingons in Ulm



Wow, what a day!

Sitting to dinner in the "Bräustueble" Ulm-Westend with my beloved wife (she had a viennese Schnitzel and I had an escalope of tu
rkey, drinking an Haberschlachter and knocking back a drink)

Nothing boding badly, i witnessed t
he invasion of klingons there.

The female klingons dressed in pantsuits like their chairwoman Angela Merkel, most of them slightly overweighted or even bariatric, evil eyed and with compressed lips and pursed noses.

The male klingons were overweighted too, only the chairman meager. Silver haired the most, but i felt the bad minds they had and the bad influence they distributed when they came in. I guess they felt that i saw through them and that they could' nt fool me.

They gathered in the adjoining room and elected their candidates for the local elections in autumn. Carefully i stood up, leaving my wife pretending to go to the toilets. But you know, i had to find out their evil plans and so i sneaked up to the door, my ears wide open and listening while my heart beat fast....

The guardian klingon didnt see me, cos he was engaged to flirt with the voluptuos waitress they had.


And so i heard them consulting about the best plan to get the power over the poor people of Ulm. Needless to tell you that the Klingons are 100 percent in the CDU, and in the next post I will tell you more about these aliens, disguised as innocent citizens of Ulm/South Germany.

And about their plans of disempower our good Lord Major, Ivo The First.

1 Kommentar:

annette hat gesagt…

hehe... well done! but they never will read it - unfortunately!!